Friday, May 24, 2013

Lucy's Favorite Things

Hey y'all! It's Lucy, the newest member of the Cose Belle crew! I am originally from Kentucky and I'm so excited to be working here at Cose Belle, and who can complain living in the wonderful city of Charleston? Here are some of my favorites that we currently have in store:

Starting at the top left going clockwise: I love this pink and green chaise lounge. I was so surprised when Ashley shared that the piece hadn't been recovered. I'll admit, have a thing for quatrefoils. Which is why I love the chair pictured next so much. The chair on the bottom right is a great mid-century Danish piece. I love furniture that has a great story behind it, which is why the middle mirror is so cool. The tiles around the mirror are actually from the old Philadelphia convention center! Pretty cool if you ask me. There are also tons of cute scarves in the store, and while I'm still getting used to the heat and humidity here in Charleston- I think a scarf can do a lot for an outfit and it's super easy to add  to an outfit.

There are so many other great things in the store! I'm going to have to keep myself from spending allll of my money here. Stop by and see us this weekend! Also, don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@CoseBelle)!

No comments:

Post a Comment